AEk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry lad, I should have had about 20 pints and then drove home, maybe smashed into a family on the way home from the beach, got out the car and laughed as I destroyed a family.

That would make me fcking solid that lad.

You may end up in jail, but you'd be hard, la'.

love the interview, hes a top lad hibbo made up for him

boss night couldnt stop laughin me head off.

HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTSSSSS OH TONY HIBBERT HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS

defo one of me favourite matches just how funny it was get in there lad !!!!!!!!!!1

Strange but true: The only player in the starting XI for Everton to never score from open play at Goodison is ..... Leighton Baines

Amazing how many people managed to post on here whilst the match was on...I can't get **** all signal at the match! Maybe my phone is broke?

p.s. it makes me sick how u couldn't be arsed payin £15 for hibbo tonight, 17k is a pisstake...shower of [Poor language removed]

Amazing how many people managed to post on here whilst the match was on...I can't get **** all signal at the match! Maybe my phone is broke?

p.s. it makes me sick how u couldn't be arsed payin £15 for hibbo tonight, 17k is a pisstake...shower of [Poor language removed]

I bought a ticket but couldn't get time off work so didn't go mate. Don't fecking judge people when you don't know the situations.

This. Does Bill steal the internet off peoples phones? I can never go on the internet on my phone at Everton, i have full signal but it is impossible to browse the web!

For people who missed it, then you missed a fantastic fun night and a great pitch invasion! They were advertising it as If Hibbo Scores We Riot. We don't do false advertisement at Goodison!

This. Does Bill steal the internet off peoples phones? I can never go on the internet on my phone at Everton, i have full signal but it is impossible to browse the web!

Same, bad 3g coverage (vodafone), theres a ton of Everton Wi-Fi's but no one knows the passwords...

Status
Not open for further replies.