AEk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just glad it was a good goal and not something soft, at the GSE too...made up for him.

tony-hibbert-salutes-the-everton-faithful-at-his-testimonial-match-358832853.jpg

Oh and fair enough going on the pitch as a laugh in a friendly, but it was slightly ruined for me when I saw 2 or 3 kids aged about 6-10 years old running on the pitch, if your a parent you don't let them do that no matter what.

come on Dom! it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get on the pitch with the players during a game and not get nicked for it, kids or not let everyone have fun no malice we are Ebepton ffs

They had to open the lower bullens properly cause the stands that were open (Main Stand, Park End, Lower Gladwys) were all open. It was a very good attendance for a friendly, a credit to everybody who went.

[Poor language removed] clapping Kenwright though, shouldnt have boo'd or clapped.

Att. 17,500

They had to open the lower bullens properly cause the stands that were open (Main Stand, Park End, Lower Gladwys) were all open. It was a very good attendance for a friendly, a credit to everybody who went.

[Poor language removed] clapping Kenwright though, shouldnt have boo'd or clapped.

It didn't seem bad from where i was sitting, the park end was chocka, the middle tier of the main stand was virtually full, i didn't see any empty seats in the lower glads but you're right, what a memory for a top servant!

Fair play lads i was watching online and the camera was in the mainstand so it looked like the Bullens was empty, obviously more there than it looked.

Nice jump from the lad in the wall to let the ball go under him. Mmm..

Anyways, well in Hibbo, fully deserved. Some decent displays tonight although AEK weren't all that great. Hope Naismith can hit the ground running when the season starts.

Found whe whole thing cringeworthy ****e from the beginning with this "hibbo scores, we riot"

tonight was no exception. Cant wait until he leaves the club.

Oh and fair enough going on the pitch as a laugh in a friendly, but it was slightly ruined for me when I saw 2 or 3 kids aged about 6-10 years old running on the pitch, if your a parent you don't let them do that no matter what.

No I agree mate. There were people rushing and clambering around and I was a bit concerned seeing kids in the mix.

Thankfully it seems everyone got back to theirs seats safely and we can look back on it fondly now!

Here you go gentleman!

[video=youtube;IfWU4YRcLF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfWU4YRcLF0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just a side from the Hibbert goal, anyone else think Distin looked abit unsure of himself defensively? He got caught a few times not sure wether to run and intercept the ball or leave it to their player and wait to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.