4th Place - What's it going to take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing between us and Arsenal. We're not quite good enough to pull it off I don't think. But at the end of the day this will all boil down to which team gets the breaks over the next month. Anyone know how to copy the RS and get a pact with the Devil?

There's nothing between us and Arsenal. We're not quite good enough to pull it off I don't think. But at the end of the day this will all boil down to which team gets the breaks over the next month. Anyone know how to copy the RS and get a pact with the Devil?
Cheat.

If we win away on Saturday that does then turn the pressure on Arsenal and also gives us even more momentum going into the Palace game. Southampton away is a bit of a monster, if we can win there then it is so very much ON!

Does everyone here think that arsenal can throw together a 4 game winning streak though? I know the teams they have are rubbish but arsenal have an appalling record over the last six weeks and in no way look like a team that have a 4-5 game winning streak in them.

Does everyone here think that arsenal can throw together a 4 game winning streak though? I know the teams they have are rubbish but arsenal have an appalling record over the last six weeks and in no way look like a team that have a 4-5 game winning streak in them.

Don't take anything away from Wenger though. He knows he needs to have his whole team on song for the run-in and he certainly has the nous to get it out of them. At the same time our own efforts is what we should be concentrating on, and our whole squad knows as well. I'm just glad to be so worked up about Everton, that's all.

Arsenal have a history of just getting through in situations like this, though. They have experience, and Ramsey & Oxfam-Chamberpot coming back.

Make no mistake,we probably have to win 5 of our remaining games to qualify for the CL. Still, a month ago we were worrying about whether we could get a Europa League place so anything's possible!

I'd be more confident if we had fewer players in the squad who'd been regulars under MOyes. His negative, loser mindset will still be with them.

Not me.

Arsenal are a busted flush.....they'll be doing well to win two more games.

It's time to cast off doubt.

This is our shot at getting back in the big time.....I have absolutely no doubt Bobby and the boys will shatter that "glass ceiling" for once and for all.

As soon as they see us in that 4th spot, they'll become a lot more motivated, don't let their form fool you, the players may be happy with just 4th, but they won't want to come any lower.

Of course by then its too late because 4th is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.