Votes: 138 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 114 40.4%
  • Yes and get Arteta

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A rather big broom needs to be swept right through the whole club imo.

Jimmy Martin as well?!

None of us know how good a coach Duncan Ferguson is, scapegoating/change for changes sake isn't good.

[Edit] This;

A sorry day when we turn on one our own without any information on his remit, his ability, his permitted influence or his opinions on what he'd change or implement.

I'd say yes. The next manager we bring in should bring in his own coaching staff. Has less to do with Duncan and more to do with a regime change

A sorry day when we turn on one our own without any information on his remit, his ability, his permitted influence or his opinions on what he'd change or implement.

But nah who cares. Get him sacked.
I agree, but I do find it odd that he has survived 4 managers. It is what it is.

But nah who cares. Get him sacked.

May be we need to be inward looking. Whatever he’s doing and has been found for 3 or 4 years doesn’t seem to be working.

What do you want him to do Tim? Star jumps on the touchline? Get in the box for corners?

Haha

I mean in terms of how our forwards play. There's little aggression in how we attack set plays and our hold up play is non existent on a lot of days. I'm concerned he's tarnished as he's now coached under 3 failed managers.

haha everything that is going on and Dunc is getting blamed, have i missed something?

It’s not solely blaming him but is he part of the problem? Is he good enough in what he does? The evidence would suggest he’s not and hasn’t made much difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.