Votes: 114 40.4%
  • Yes and get Arteta

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scilachi

Player Valuation: £500k
Oh an icon but has his time run its course? 3 managers and no success. A Bill appointment. Never leaves his seat. If we get rid of Walsh and SA should he follow?

To a much younger generation of Blues than myself, Ferguson is something of a hero so this suggestion will likely be frowned upon.

I have no knowledge as to his coaching capabilities, but am having enormous difficulty in seeing any of his traits coming through in the players.

I personally think,unless a new boss wants him there,that all staff should be new no matter how good etc people can say he is/was etc,i almost think big dunc is forced on the new boss if the boss wanted him or not,think dunc has a hitman ready if everton try to get rid of him lol

The club have actually wanted to get rid of him for the last 3 years, but no one is brave enough to do it because they know Duncan will headbutt them then sit on whoever tries to sack him.

He’s the attacking coach of a side that fails to score goals

So in essence yes. In his defence however the attacking players he is working with makes his job almost impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.