Loan watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, 4-3-3 is pretty much what we play isn't it? If he's not making the team because of the formation then it's not a good sign. Things don't seem to have worked out for the young lads on loan yet this year. It's a shame.

The thing is, 4-3-3 is pretty much what we play isn't it? If he's not making the team because of the formation then it's not a good sign. Things don't seem to have worked out for the young lads on loan yet this year. It's a shame.
We play 4-2-3-1 where the 2 DMs provide a lot of coverage and give the 3 in front of them more freedom.

....yep, that will be interesting. Would think it's either Bury don't need him, he's unhappy there or EFC need him back.
You wonder whether our youth players are a little too happy at Finch Farm sometimes. If it is that he's unhappy that is obviously.

You wonder whether our youth players are a little too happy at Finch Farm sometimes. If it is that he's unhappy that is obviously.

...it must be a culture shock turning up at a school playing field or the likes for a lower league club, but if a player is unhappy I suspect it's more about how they are treated. Apparently there was something amiss with Browning's treatment at Wigan.

It's probably just a case of Bury not needing him or EFC needing him back.

I'd rather young players got top coaching here,than playing in teams getting hammered weekly and being pilloried by their fans.

I would have thought for a wide player there isn't a great deal of difference though. Not enough to warrant being dropped for positional purposes anyway.
Depends from player to player, and what qualities you have/what is asked of you - I'd say both Pienaar and Mirallas are wide players, but have nothing in common otherwise, etc etc.

He struggled badly at bury and both clubs were happy with him returning home. Hallam Hope has done well in the same place. understandable he's more developed, now they've reverted to the first edition of Hallam hope, duffus needs more time, Hallam hope is ready to leave everton for a lower league career permanently.

I'd rather young players got top coaching here,than playing in teams getting hammered weekly and being pilloried by their fans.

Hey bro.
The idea that going to lower leagues is the best thing for all young players is a lazy football cliché as Some of the coaches and managers at lower leagues are glorified Sunday league managers, some of them are even illiterate. I've dealt with them. People want young and tender players to go to hell holes because it's character building, this is dinosaur mentality. They need elite coaching and training and nutrition EVERY DAY, and with regular playing time almong players in their own age for natural progression and development.

Status
Not open for further replies.