Loan watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee Clarke has just taken charge at Blackpool, Lundstram was a regular under Riga hopefully he will continue to get games.

Disappointing weekend for our lads on loan, Lundstram didn't make the squad for Blackpool neither did Hallem Hope at Bury, Duffus was an unused sub, Kennedy played 4 mins for Hibs as a late sub.

Hears lundstrum's been getting torn to shreds by blackpool fans

It's because he's not very good. Don't like knocking our players at all, but he struggled immensely at a poor Yeovil side last year, his head was completely all over the place because they were struggling, sadly, Blackpool are more disastrous than Yeovil, and his confidence will be shattered, I hope the lad makes it, it just won't be at Everton.

Disappointing weekend for our lads on loan, Lundstram didn't make the squad for Blackpool neither did Hallem Hope at Bury, Duffus was an unused sub, Kennedy played 4 mins for Hibs as a late sub.
I thought Kennedy had started out well for Hibbs but hadn't followed up recently - any idea if this is an isolated game or is he not getting game time generally? Iirc his loan ends in Jan, might as well come back if he's not getting to play especially as we are short on fit wingers.

I thought Kennedy had started out well for Hibbs but hadn't followed up recently - any idea if this is an isolated game or is he not getting game time generally? Iirc his loan ends in Jan, might as well come back if he's not getting to play especially as we are short on fit wingers.

He's been on the bench for a few weeks now, Hibs have turned their form around in that time playing 4-3-3, he was doing alright up until then. I saw an interview he did last week chatting about the situation, you could tell he was disapointed with how it was going up there, like you say no point staying if he's not gonna play.

He's been on the bench for a few weeks now, Hibs have turned their form around in that time playing 4-3-3, he was doing alright up until then. I saw an interview he did last week chatting about the situation, you could tell he was disapointed with how it was going up there, like you say no point staying if he's not gonna play.
Hopefully it is more he doesn't fit the current formation than his ability as a player. It is a shame it isn't working out - I recall an early interview with him where he was excited at the move because of the experience plus it was close enough to his family home that his parents were able to come watch him regularly.

Hopefully it is more he doesn't fit the current formation than his ability as a player. It is a shame it isn't working out - I recall an early interview with him where he was excited at the move because of the experience plus it was close enough to his family home that his parents were able to come watch him regularly.

This is the interview I mentioned, he says that Stubbs has told him that's the case.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/...nnedy-wants-more-out-of-hibernian-loan-deal/?

This is the interview I mentioned, he says that Stubbs has told him that's the case.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/...nnedy-wants-more-out-of-hibernian-loan-deal/?
Refreshingly frank interview, hard on the lad but at least a better situatuon than, say, Lundstrum finds himself in. One of those things that you look back on as "character building" but hope like hell you never have to go through again.

Seems very mature for his age, not entirely convinced he has the skills needed for our team but mentality goes a long way in at least making the best of whatever talents you are born with.

Status
Not open for further replies.