Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean yesterday he was better than Barkley then I agree but I can't really recall any other time he has. 1 decent game and Osman is Iniesta. If Osman continues to play like that in the next 10 games then I will agree but I won't hold my breath waiting.

Any game that Barkley and Osman have appeared in this season.

And nobody is calling Osman Iniesta, but lots on here talk of Barkley comparing him to Rooney, Zidane, Gazza, Ballack etc.

Strolled about yesterday, wasn't bothered about blocking crosses or putting tackles in. Not sure how you didn't notice that.

I noticed him attempt to block a few crosses and try a few tackles. He is not very good at them at all but then again I would rather see him readily available for when we get the ball back. Maybe he is under instruction to prepare for possession instead of tracking back all the time. Only RM and Barkley can tell us that. I think just 'Strolling about' is a bit harsh

I noticed him attempt to block a few crosses and try a few tackles. He is not very good at them at all but then again I would rather see him readily available for when we get the ball back. Maybe he is under instruction to prepare for possession instead of tracking back all the time. Only RM and Barkley can tell us that. I think just 'Strolling about' is a bit harsh
It's not harsh at all. He always strolls about leaving his man as soon as he's been beaten. It's got nothing to do with tactics and everything to do with attitude. I'm sick of seeing him put in half arsed shifts tbh

Strolled about yesterday, wasn't bothered about blocking crosses or putting tackles in. Not sure how you didn't notice that.
I'm a big fan of his but that can't be denied which is one of the reasons he's useless on the left.

Moyes was right when he said he shouldn't be given any responsibilities.

I don't think it's lazyness, he just doesn't like tackling and the most recent injury has made that worse.

Its naismith's fault. It hodgon's fault. Its bobby's fault. He can't play on the wing. He can't play in midfield. He can't play when coming off the bench. He takes a long time to recover form after injuries. He's too good to do any of that horrible tackling or blocking. Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.