Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without turning this into another quarrel is it really a "pantomime"? it doesn't seem like it, certain posters are quiet vicious and degrading towards him.

I speak for myself only, some people may well have too much hate for someone they haven't met. I've been playing up the "hatred" for him since our handbags the other week if I'm honest lol

I speak for myself only, some people may well have too much hate for someone they haven't met. I've been playing up the "hatred" for him since our handbags the other week if I'm honest lol
no problem but I understand the "have a go at players" I do it my self but Osman has received so much nasty comments that unfortunately we reserve towards opposition players regarding harm death etc that it pains me to think that genuine everton fans wish that on one of our own. even barmby nyarko keeley etc never received the stuff Osman gets on this forum.

no problem but I understand the "have a go at players" I do it my self but Osman has received so much nasty comments that unfortunately we reserve towards opposition players regarding harm death etc that it pains me to think that genuine everton fans wish that on one of our own. even barmby nyarko keeley etc never received the stuff Osman gets on this forum.

I honestly have never read "i hope he dies" on GOT, I don't think you've read that here.

That's you're perogative but I don't think it helps to be honest, I don't see why people can't just judge the players on their match day performances really. If he's crap yeah say he's been crap, if he's average admit he's been average..etc etc

But the thing is people write certain players off before every match based on a personal dislike and it more often than not bites them on the arse, and it certainly goes overboard and becomes nasty and negative for no reason. Basically you don't get to 400 games for a top 6 team and you're a crap player. If you read some of these threads we need a new manager, centrebacks, wingers, attacking midfield players and strikes. We'd be [swear word] if that was actually the case and not a club who's capable of finishing in the top 4 this season and wining a trophy, which is the reality.

Hopefully we can put the other disagreements behind us Elong and move on.

That's you're perogative but I don't think it helps to be honest, I don't see why people can't just judge the players on their match day performances really. If he's crap yeah say he's been crap, if he's average admit he's been average..etc etc

But the thing is people write certain players off before every match based on a personal dislike and it more often than not bites them on the arse, and it certainly goes overboard and becomes nasty and negative for no reason. Basically you don't get to 400 games for a top 6 team and you're a crap player. If you read some of these threads we need a new manager, centrebacks, wingers, attacking midfield players and strikes. We'd be [swear word] if that was actually the case and not a club who's capable of finishing in the top 4 this season and wining a trophy, which is the reality.

Hopefully we can put the other disagreements behind us Elong and move on.

Like I've said before, I've got other reasons for a dislike for him, but I won't dislike his football, he does give 100%, he is skillful on the ball but he is only a squad player for us now, which as you say, in a top 6 team, there is no shame in that at all. We will need better to reach the Champions League though.

He's not completely crap, but he's a player of Everton's level a few years ago, that's all. Tim Howard, Tony Hibbert and Silvain Distin are others in the same category.

Status
Not open for further replies.