Leon Osman

Useful squad player ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all those hundreds of appearances, can anyone tell me when Osman actually 'won' or saved us a game as Coleman, Barkley, Lukaku, Deulofeu have in much less appearances? Is there a standout game in his long career?

Stopped Osman Bashing a couple of years ago and it feels great.

Saying a player doesn't try because he hasn't been seriously injured is something that could only come from someone who's synapses have been molested with Pharmaceutical grade Chemicals.

Who said that?

All while disregarding the fact that he tore his cruciate ligament while playing in the youth FA cup final, and working through 3 years of injuries arising directly from it.

Stopped Osman Bashing a couple of years ago and it feels great.

Saying a player doesn't try because he hasn't been seriously injured is something that could only come from someone who's synapses have been molested with Pharmaceutical grade Chemicals.

Who said that?

Let it be Wiggum, for all the love on earth please let it be Wiggum.

So the chorus where it goes
"that, that dude looks like a lady"

Gets replaced with
"Ossie, Ossie kicks it like a lady"

There ya go Ossie lad, you're welcome.

Made me feckn giggle mate. Hilarious.
Anyhow, Leon has been a valuable contributing player to the side for most of the time he's been with us. He's a local lad, a top pro, and is integral to the positive vibes in the dressing room.
Been played out of position but got on and did a job for us. He may have lost some of that in his old age and senility, but he always had an eye for a pass and above average close control. Hence good when he was played in his actual best position behind the striker.
In all those hundreds of appearances, can anyone tell me when Osman actually 'won' or saved us a game as Coleman, Barkley, Lukaku, Deulofeu have in much less appearances? Is there a standout game in his long career?
Easiest example that I thought of straight away was Villa last year.

Not me mate, I only started watching football when the floppy haired lad form one direction bought Doncaster Rovers.......

Not me mate, I only started watching football when the floppy haired lad form one direction bought Doncaster Rovers.......

That doesn't narrow it down, but did he get injured in the buyout? Cos if he did he's a saint. Lets petition to get him a knighthood.

"And this just in, a cross forum thread interchange sees that Donny Twain won't be getting his pension afterall. Is Osman to blame, or could it be Cameron, find out for sure after these commercials"
I can abide most things in life, but look pilgrim... fu^& off with the 'Donny' [Poor language removed]! I've broke legs for less

Status
Not open for further replies.