Wolfsburg Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Aldridge was on Talksport before making a plea to Joe Anderson and Everton to not accept the tickets from Wolfsburg. He said " They will bring great shame to our city, just look at what happened in Lille. They can't be trusted them lot "

He also mentioned last season Liverpool fans in Europe had zero arrests.
hitler invades wolfsburg

Flying from Birmingham on Wednesday and staying until the Monday (made a bit of a holiday out of it).

Staying at the Andor Plaza in Hannover. I take it on the day of the game people are just getting the local trains? Or are people booking the ICE trains in advance?

I've booked the ICE train mate, but think I'm probably in the minority

Ah, they must have put an extra flight on since.

On the day of the draw, the only flight out of Manchester was with Flybe, departing at 17.50.

I assume they've put another one on because of demand.

EDIT - Just realised that there's a few seats (expensive) on the original flight now as well. Maybe cancellations or they held some back.

I booked on the day of the draw too, we fly with KLM at 1345

have a bit of a search on Wolfsburg history, it is very interesting;
also if someone loves Volkswagen, he should do a search, the factory is there and a museum too

Deffo book your trains early. Prices slowly creeping up. It's dead easy. Ticket delivered straight to your smart phone. (Or you can print them off yourself)

You will get two options, a saver which means that specific train or a normal, any train on that day. Berlin to Wolfsburg about 50 euro or 90 euro depending which one you want.

(I'm a minge and have chosen saver, military like precision needed)

Booked tickets in the "neutral" section a month ago.
Flights were expensive, and logistics tricky, so we're driving over. Through the tunnel and overnight on Wednesday at Venlo. Over to Wolfsburg on Thursday. Friday night in Bruges. A proper road trip.
Wolfsburg is twinned with Luton, which is all you need to know! It doesn't have a traditional medieval square like every other German town. However it has one of the highest per capita incomes in Germany, so there must be some refreshment places for the locals to spend all their money.
We're staying in a place called Gifhorn, about 3 miles outside the centre.

People who have booked trains, what did you select as your identification document?
The only option that looks usable if your from the uk is a credit card and I haven't got one. Reckon a debit card would be ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.