Wolfsburg Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey89

Player Valuation: £25k
Anybody going to wolfsburg away. Do you have any ideas on best travel route & cheapest. I have found flights from london to germany & then train to Wolfsburg. But would rather be travelling with all the blues.

Going, gonna wait to nearer the time to decide how to get there and what city to stay in, heard quite a few saying wolfsburgs a bit boring so stay in an adjacent city, might have a few days break over there

Im going.

Any big city in Northern German city is fine.

Looks to be loads on the Berlin trip, straight back to Berlin after the game.

Loads staying in Hannover too.

Wolfsburg is a largely industrial city with a lot less to do than other places. Berlin is a TOP, top city. Hanover is nice and within easy reach of Wolfsburg, that would be my choice. Hildesheim isn't too far away either, a nice, quiet town with good bars and restaurants.

Stansted berlin £100 return, few beers in Berlin then just over the hour into wolf's. Prices on fast trains starting to increase so would get in there sooner. Return train after game too

Arrive Berlin early Thursday AM.
Train to Wolfsburg. (Regular and only about an hr away)
Afternoon in Wolfburg, Match, Overnight In Wolfsburg. Really CBA messing around getting onto trains after the game.
Berlin Early Friday, full day and night there.
Flight Saturday lunchtime.

flying to Eindhoven on the Wednesday, trains (3 of them!) to Hanover, train to Dusseldorf Friday morning, for flight back to mcr. Just hope the game's better than Lille!

Flying to Berlin from East Midlands on the wed morning £83 return.Staying in Berlin for 2 nights £40 and return train to Wolfsburg Thursday around dinner time come back around midnight £23

Flying to Berlin from East Midlands on the wed morning £83 return.Staying in Berlin for 2 nights £40 and return train to Wolfsburg Thursday around dinner time come back around midnight £23
I've got similar plans, except my Wolfsburg train is booked for Thursday afternoon, returning at 10:something. I am wondering if I should have booked similar times though, to allow more time in Wolfsburg and avoid the risk of missing the train back.

I've got similar plans, except my Wolfsburg train is booked for Thursday afternoon, returning at 10:something. I am wondering if I should have booked similar times though, to allow more time in Wolfsburg and avoid the risk of missing the train back.

Sounds like got same times as me, not much in Wolfsburg I've heard in terms of bars or stuff to do. Stadium only 20min walk from station so rather have a few in Berlin early afternoon. Train after is plenty time to get from stadium even if they keep us in for a bit.

flying to Eindhoven on the Wednesday, trains (3 of them!) to Hanover, train to Dusseldorf Friday morning, for flight back to mcr. Just hope the game's better than Lille!
gone for it, going to book the same flight's as you then. see you in the lounge. are you stopping in hanover over night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.