Wolfsburg Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
gone for it, going to book the same flight's as you then. see you in the lounge. are you stopping in hanover over night ?
2 nights - depending upon the train connections, will either arrive in Hanover 9.30, or 10.30 Wed night, then booked in for Thursday night as well. Train on Friday morning is at 6.20, i think. Hotel is booked (Hotel Iberico, apparently in the red light district!), but not booked the trains yet.
Sounds a lot of messing about, but can't be worse than a 12 hour drive back from Lille on Friday

I've already booked and made reservations on our trains from Hannover to Wolfsburg and back. Cost a few quid because I booked on the faster ICE trains (journey time about 30 mins). Guessing the train just after 10pm will be chocka, so thought that was the one I'd need to reserve seats on. Paid a bit extra for the ticket so I can jump on another train (without a reservation though, admittedly) if we're early/late

Thanks for that.

Yeah think im going to pay in advance for the faster train. im gonna take a chance and not get the flexible ones.

If any of you lads are looking to travel on the cheap, Ryanair does Manchester to Bremen. The train ride to Wolfsburg would be like 3 hours then.

Also Bremen is ace, so there's that.

Think we'll be very lucky to get more than 2000.

We've been allocated an extra block have we not, i think 3,000 is very opportunistic in my guessing, but the normal allocation is 2,000 is it not? So the extra block will be between 500-1000 to equal a max of 3,000. That is how i've worked it out anyway!

John Aldridge was on Talksport before making a plea to Joe Anderson and Everton to not accept the tickets from Wolfsburg. He said " They will bring great shame to our city, just look at what happened in Lille. They can't be trusted them lot "

He also mentioned last season Liverpool fans in Europe had zero arrests.

John Aldridge was on Talksport before making a plea to Joe Anderson and Everton to not accept the tickets from Wolfsburg. He said " They will bring great shame to our city, just look at what happened in Lille. They can't be trusted them lot "

He also mentioned last season Liverpool fans in Europe had zero arrests.

Its just too obvious now, although some will still fume.

Within seconds of the draw being made I'd booked us on flights from Manchester to Hannover. Flying out on the Wednesday and returning on the Friday. They'd sold out on the same day I think, but you can probably fly from somewhere else like Birmingham.

Wolfsburg is basically the German equivalent of Hemel Hempstead or something like that. New town built by the Nazis. Nothing to see or do there.

We're staying in Hannover for the two nights and getting the train to Wolfsburg and back on the day of the game.

Think most blues I've spoken to are choosing between either Berlin or Hannover.
Driving down to Gatwick tuesday night, early morning flight to Hamburg
Train Hamburg to Hannover
2 nights hotel booked in Hannover
Friday, back to Hamburg for a day there, fly home fri night.

Flying from Birmingham on Wednesday and staying until the Monday (made a bit of a holiday out of it).

Staying at the Andor Plaza in Hannover. I take it on the day of the game people are just getting the local trains? Or are people booking the ICE trains in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.