Wolfsburg Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the cheaper tickets 'standing'?

No standing for Euro ties.

I think the ones in the picture above are the ones the club classes as 'obstructed view' and will be the cheapest of them all available.

Away
transparent.gif
fans usually get (upper tier) 32, 34, 36 and (lower tier) 31, 33, 35. For some reason the yellow corners are sold a little cheaper but Everton have secured upper 30 and lower 29 to give us a nice allocation.

It seems most Blues have bought in Neutral 28 (with a few displaced Wolfsburg ST holders) and 38. That corner of the ground is going to be brilliant.

transparent.gif

the pictures show changeable seats, standing area, with seats to be folded out if needed
-
upper level 34, 36 and behind the fence 38
029_zpsf077553b.jpg

Last edited:
We are all flying in to Berlin on the Wednesday and staying there for 2 nights. And getting the ICE train to Wolfsburg return on day of match.

Anybody going to wolfsburg away. Do you have any ideas on best travel route & cheapest. I have found flights from london to germany & then train to Wolfsburg. But would rather be travelling with all the blues.

No standing for Euro ties.

I think the ones in the picture above are the ones the club classes as 'obstructed view' and will be the cheapest of them all available.

Away
transparent.gif
fans usually get (upper tier) 32, 34, 36 and (lower tier) 31, 33, 35. For some reason the yellow corners are sold a little cheaper but Everton have secured upper 30 and lower 29 to give us a nice allocation.

It seems most Blues have bought in Neutral 28 (with a few displaced Wolfsburg ST holders) and 38. That corner of the ground is going to be brilliant.

transparent.gif
Feel ripped off now cos have bought tickets already from Wolfsburg in block 28 and they cost us 44 euros. Only to find that the official away end tickets Are less than half the cost. What's going on, does anyone know?

Why do you feel ripped off? Do you qualify for away allocation?
Cos the price is more than double that's why. As for qualifying I have only 5 aways and didn't know at the time what allocations were going to be. Just wondering how the tickets were so expensive, maybe we get a free beer and hot dog!

Unfortunate that Wolfsburg has one of the smaller capacities of ze German clubs. 3k seems small after Lille. They're riding high in the league right now and it'll be a lot tougher than our first meeting.

Feel ripped off now cos have bought tickets already from Wolfsburg in block 28 and they cost us 44 euros. Only to find that the official away end tickets Are less than half the cost. What's going on, does anyone know?
Yeah, you bought the higher-priced neutral tickets on the side, rather than the cheaper neutral ones on offer at the end.

You may get some of the official away allocation then, you will have no problem shifting your 44 euro seats. I bought the 44 euros out of choice, better view than behind the goal for my old eyes.

As for the free Hot Dog, chance would be a fine thing!

I'm getting to Wolfsburg early to get my Food and Drink tokens for inside the stadium. (No cash taken)

it is not that unusual in european football grounds, that there is a different price between curve and opposite mainstand

as for bars and pubs,the only ones i remember from the friendly game were on the road from the station leading up to the centre of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.