Scammed by our own fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all left from the same place and were pally in the square until we found out

Might be unlikely but if you were in the square then yourselves and the lads who sold you the tickets might be in some of the videos knocking around on Youtube.

This should be done when buying anything second hand. Take a photo of the seller in case the police need to be involved or a beating

Its a good point Layne but we weren't in their shoes when buying the tickets and i for one wouldn't even think twice about being ripped off from fellow blues in this situation. You would think you could put a decent amount of trust in a fellow blue.

Should've gave them a good slap, out of order that mate, bad enough doing that to anybody but especially your own.
The little scumbags will get what's coming to them sooner rather than later, they could have sold one to the wrong person or let's hope they did.

Should've gave them a good slap, out of order that mate, bad enough doing that to anybody but especially your own.
The little scumbags will get what's coming to them sooner rather than later, they could have sold one to the wrong person or let's hope they did.
I know mate but we were heavily outnumbered.i wanted to strangle the little [Poor language removed] I give the money too but it was just 1 of them in the end.they knew we couldn't do anything about it

I know mate but we were heavily outnumbered.i wanted to strangle the little [Poor language removed] I give the money too but it was just 1 of them in the end.they knew we couldn't do anything about it
Names lad !!! Don't tell me you didn't get any names, not having that.

Get them posted on here at the very least.

I think you'll see one of them soon enough, one of these days someone will notice them
I know mate but we were heavily outnumbered.i wanted to strangle the guy I give the money too but it was just 1 of them in the end.they knew we couldn't do anything about it
think

Last edited by a moderator:

something not right here, fellas sell you blag tickets ,then stand drinking with you knowing they have ripped you, coppers all over the place and for all they knew,you could have been with fifty mates around the corner ?

something not right here, fellas sell you blag tickets ,then stand drinking with you knowing they have ripped you, coppers all over the place and for all they knew,you could have been with fifty mates around the corner ?
A mutual friend passed them on to me last week.the tickets had been sorted before we went.And they've obviously got no shame which is why they were fine drinking with us knowing they'd just had us off.I just met them at the oak on Wednesday night and give them the money for them.I thought they seemed dodgy being black and white on an A4 sheet which would be hard to make 10 copy's off but you just don't expect it do you

A mutual friend passed them on to me last week.the tickets had been sorted before we went.And they've obviously got no shame which is why they were fine drinking with us knowing they'd just had us off.I just met them at the oak on Wednesday night and give them the money for them.I thought they seemed dodgy being black and white on an A4 sheet which would be hard to make 10 copy's off but you just don't expect it do you

Why didn't you just ask them for your money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.