Scammed by our own fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mutual friend passed them on to me last week.the tickets had been sorted before we went.And they've obviously got no shame which is why they were fine drinking with us knowing they'd just had us off.I just met them at the oak on Wednesday night and give them the money for them.I thought they seemed dodgy being black and white on an A4 sheet which would be hard to make 10 copy's off but you just don't expect it do you

What have you done about it so far ? I'm interested to know because this really does need reporting.

If you're thinking this is a kopite on a wind-up, it's not.
It's legit lads.
you sure mate
Edge were you even there yourself??of course I'm not a [Poor language removed] kopite!!! I'm a blue that's been had off by a group of our own and I don't want it happening to anyone else hense why I've posted it.They sold at least 20/25 of these tickets the cheeky bastards,and might have been a lot more.there will be people on here who know exactly who they are!!!

What have you done about it so far ? I'm interested to know because this really does need reporting.
What can I do about it??we got done its as simple as that.Were not getting our money back so the best I can do is warn everyone about it before they try it again for Wolfsburg

The mutual friend was supposedly oblivious to it and was sort of stuck in the middle.Like ive said we were never gonna get our money back,we were well outnumbered so basically had to walk away with gritted teeth

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was your mate I would just go around and shame the cheeky fcukers tell everyone their names and then go to the police and to EFC and just try and get your money back, or just find him on his own one night and beat 7 shades of sh!t out of him

Edge were you even there yourself??of course I'm not a [Poor language removed] kopite!!! I'm a blue that's been had off by a group of our own and I don't want it happening to anyone else hense why I've posted it.They sold at least 20/25 of these tickets the cheeky bastards,and might have been a lot more.there will be people on here who know exactly who they are!!!
sorry mate thought you were on a wind up. I 100% apologize
the ticket , must have been bought with a card,the club/ cops are well agaist this sort of stuff these days and wiill follow it through, starting with who bought it and passed it on in the first place, dont worry about being called a grass they deserve everthing they get, dont front them if they have a bit of a crew it will just get messy let the club deal with it. ps would be very wary of your mutual friend in future.
Some right gobshites support are club

Last edited:
If I was your mate I would just go around and shame the cheeky fcukers tell everyone their names and then go to the police and to EFC and just try and get your money back, or just find him on his own one night and beat 7 shades of sh!t out of him
I know what your saying but I'm not from the area myself so don't know what this gang of lads are like exactly and there was [Poor language removed] loads of them.And the mutual friend isn't actually a mate of mine but pally with a few of mates,who some of these tickets were actually for.We wouldn't have just let it go but like I keep saying if your outnumbered by 3/4 to 1 then your pissing in the wind aren't you really

One of the great things about our fans is the way they always sell spares for face value or cheaper and if anyone doesn't they know about it. Shame a few scumbags spoil it and would not only rob someone's cash but make them think they're getting into watch a match after they've travelled so far. I hope they all get hit by a bus.

I know what your saying but I'm not from the area myself so don't know what this gang of lads are like exactly and there was [Poor language removed] loads of them.And the mutual friend isn't actually a mate of mine but pally with a few of mates,who some of these tickets were actually for.We wouldn't have just let it go but like I keep saying if your outnumbered by 3/4 to 1 then your pissing in the wind aren't you really
even if you wernt outnumberd , you dont want to be looking over your shoulder every time you go the game, as you say its either just put it down to a bad experiance or let the offical channels take it over, sad a blue can even think of doing a thing like this, diffrent if they told you it was blag and to take a chance
but this is just downright low.

even if you wernt outnumberd , you dont want to be looking over your shoulder every time you go the game, as you say its either just put it down to a bad experiance or let the offical channels take it over, sad a blue can even think of doing a thing like this, diffrent if they told you it was blag and to take a chance
but this is just downright low.
I know that's what I'm saying.Were all bouncing but like ive said we got done and that's that,it won't happen again.Maybe someone will come out and name them because were not the only ones they got and plenty of people will know the lads

I know that's what I'm saying.Were all bouncing but like ive said we got done and that's that,it won't happen again.Maybe someone will come out and name them because were not the only ones they got and plenty of people will know the lads
The thing is if plenty of people know them then hopefully they get a nice dose of karma one day.

now its out in the open the ones who bought the tickets in the first place, will be shitting themselves, its easy to trace the trail back all it needs is a seat number, the card and ip address of the transaction will be easy to get. its not a slap on the wrists these days ticket touting and fraud on top not a very clever way to go

Status
Not open for further replies.