Scammed by our own fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
now its out in the open the ones who bought the tickets in the first place, will be shitting themselves, its easy to trace the trail back all it needs is a seat number, the card and ip address of the transaction will be easy to get. its not a slap on the wrists these days ticket touting and fraud on top not a very clever way to go

The IP address might not be so easy.

Hotspotshield had to be used to buy them.

They're counterfeit.

If you 'duplicate' money, it's counterfeit money.

Counterfeit - made in exact imitation of something valuable with the intention to deceive or defraud.
- a fraudulent imitation of something else.
- imitate fraudulently.

I'm not saying it isn't wrong what they've done but the charge wouldn't stand up in court, for starters you aren't allowed to download & print money from an e- bank account or print any kind of money.

These were tickets that you print yourself weren't they ? strictly not counterfeit because as was said about the e-tickets right at the start, if this was done by someone then 1st in is the winner.
I had a load of copies of mine, none were counterfeit, and if they were then which 1 wasn't ... 1st printed but which is that ?

Definitely the intention to deceive like and rip folk off, and downright rotten.

I'm not saying it isn't wrong what they've done but the charge wouldn't stand up in court, for starters you aren't allowed to download & print money from an e- bank account or print any kind of money.

These were tickets that you print yourself weren't they ? strictly not counterfeit because as was said about the e-tickets right at the start, if this was done by someone then 1st in is the winner.
I had a load of copies of mine, none were counterfeit, and if they were then which 1 wasn't ... 1st printed but which is that ?

Definitely the intention to deceive like and rip folk off, and downright rotten.

Laughing, I won't sidetrack the thread but a spade is a spade. The tickets were counterfeit - a fraudulent imitation.

In a previous job, I dealt with over 1,000+ counterfeit tickets in racing which were duplicates of one single ticket and the police referred to them as counterfeit.

Laughing, I won't sidetrack the thread but a spade is a spade. The tickets were counterfeit - a fraudulent imitation.

In a previous job, I dealt with over 1,000+ counterfeit tickets in racing which were duplicates of one single ticket and the police referred to them as counterfeit.

Counterfiet tickets. With an intend to fraudulently obtain money by deception (selling these counterfits).

Its a semantic argument.

best to buy from the club. those ones acting all daft and smirking. I hope they choke on their ale.

On the other hand i've been given spare tickets for free from strangers just from being outside the ground more then once, gutted for you mate but try not to let the 1% of scum support deter you!

If you buy a ticket off some random in the pub, take their photo. If they object, you know you're likely getting a fake ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.