Scammed by our own fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mutual friend.......I don't think he's a friend mate. He knows who did it and can, if he wants to, bring this to a satisfactory conclusion. For future reference don't have mutual friends - they're not really friends.
Desperate as you were to get tickets the rest of us managed by less troublesome methods direct from Lille. Harsh lesson in many ways but a good lesson learnt - don't buy tickets in pubs from people you wouldn't trust to mind your wallet whilst you go for a slash.

There's knobheads in every walk of life mate. Everrtonians usually behave better for some reason. Shame on them dickheads. I love Everton. Put it down to expereince.

sorry to hear about this, i bought a couple of ticket's from this site, jimefc. posted them to us well before the game. met up with him in lille and had a great few hour's on the pop. all i can say is thank's pal and thank's GOT for true fan's

Very sorry to hear about the problems you have had. Obviously a few things made this "scam" easier - the fact that you can print your own ticket at home makes it very difficult to tell a duplicate/counterfeit ticket from the real thing.

Saddest thing is that this was perpetrated by Evertonians an other Evertonians.

We are not Kopites - we should be better than this.

apparently there is a group in aberdeen sharing 2 season ticket's and going to as many away matches as possible. 1 has 5 now other has 4.good on them. john is going to wolfsburg i think, nice lad, bit quiet for our liking and he can snore. all night on our hotel floor then all day on the coach home from london.

Who buys tickets in the Oak ffs..
We were all made to believe the game was a sell out,including the home end.We were gonna try get tickets over there but were offered 3 tickets a few days before from someone that seemed genuine.It just turns out I met him in the oak on the Wednesday night for the tickets.It didn't even cross my mind they might have been having us off.I wouldn't expect it from a fellow blue

thats the lowest of the low, there was excellent advice on how to get tickets from the official site a while back, its where i got my tickets and most others too.

live and learn etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.