The 223rd Merseyside Derby: 27/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa dont concede early set pieces which throw your game plan out the window. They also dont send half fit back fours out with full backs who charge up against at the time what was the best counter attacking unit in the league.

not just last year though, we flap it every year.

Without the likes of Carragher, Agger and Skyrtel constantly in the refs ear that only leaves Stevie Me to do the crying to the officials, that alone brings the game closer to us, we just need our so called leaders to do a bit more verbals and catch them whilst they are playing with a load of foreign newbies who have nor played in a derby like ours!!!!

COYB

Without the likes of Carragher, Agger and Skyrtel constantly in the refs ear that only leaves Stevie Me to do the crying to the officials, that alone brings the game closer to us, we just need our so called leaders to do a bit more verbals and catch them whilst they are playing with a load of foreign newbies who have nor played in a derby like ours!!!!

COYB

Also the 'moral compass' Henderson is always yelling and swearing at the liners if a decision doesn't go their way. Gerrard, the other 'moral compass' at the ref, and Henderson at the liners. Well rehearsed and coordinated strategy to intimidate officials.

Back in Liverpool for one weekend for first time in 5 years and just happens to coincide with this game....
Wish I could get tickets, but I'll settle for watching in the pub

Having watched Liverpool's last couple of games I will be very disappointed if we don't at the very least outplay the buggers.

They are crap.

Now, I am not saying we will win or even draw....I am too long in the tooth to think that just because we play better than they do that a lucky goal or a bad ref decision will not see us come unstuck

But I expect to see us outplay them.

Let's not forget, we beat them at anfield in May 2013 with a Distin goal.... that was incorrectly ruled out. Keep da faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.