The 223rd Merseyside Derby: 27/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
LaToffee keep that attitude where it belongs certainly not in Liverpool .
Why have this attitude be positive there is plenty to be happy about now with Everton .I just can't understand
supporters like you and to be honest you are not the only one.

If we get webbed again having paid £52 to get in there then it will be the last time I go to Anfield. Been going for years watching us get turned over, only seen us win there once and I wasn't in our end. I could just about put up with it but not when they charge as much as they are doing now.

Let's not forget, we beat them at anfield in May 2013 with a Distin goal.... that was incorrectly ruled out. Keep da faith!

It always amazes me that nobody really mentions this, it's like it has been forgotten even by our fans.

People moan about how we never win there, but we scored a goal that day that was unfairly ruled out and we should have won.

If our defence and midfield especially McCarthy are back to their best by then I fancy us to win.

We also can't play Naismith and McGeady together or we'll be over-run in midfield.

it HAS to be this year surely. Got to be significant that it's at Anfield first this year....maybe knowing we still had to go there all season played a part?

In terms of the game as long as we don't concede for the first 15 minutes then we're in with a chance. They've looked shocking last two games, reminded me of us at certain times last season. Lovely build up play but no cutting edge in the final 3rd.

Naismith to get at least 7.

Don't worry about the game at our old ground, with their two holding players Frankinskrtyl's geordie half brother and Liverpool and ex England Slipper, I fancy 5-1 to us, we score in the 2nd minute while YNWA is just finishing.
In the evening we will have 15 ex Liverpool player football pundits blaming the referee for not joining in singing YNWA
like Howard Webb used to, together with Alan Parry giving a thoroughly unbiased view of the match.

The clue is in the term "ruled out".........

Yeah but it was unfairly ruled out. Our teams effort was not at fault.

People complain about how we never perfom well there, but we would have won that game if the officials got the decision right.

People also complain that we never go there trying to win, but last season we definitley tried that and went all out.

With a proper defense (and not Stones at RB) and without them having Suarez, I think this will be a lot closer than the flaterring 4-0 result they got last season.

Yeah but it was unfairly ruled out. Our teams effort was not at fault.

People complain about how we never perfom well there, but we would have won that game if the officials got the decision right.

People also complain that we never go there trying to win, but last season we definitley tried that and went all out.

With a proper defense (and not Stones at RB) and without them having Suarez, I think this will be a lot closer than the flaterring 4-0 result they got last season.

Mate, I agree really. We've been shafted so many times by the ref it almost feels inevitable now.........

Status
Not open for further replies.