Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is no way UEFA would have 5 English teams in the Champions League, we know what happened last time 5 of us went in.

To be honest, as fun as it would be, we wouldn't have a serious chance of winning it, and in the Europa League I feel we have a genuine chance. Another season or two and we should be cementing our place as Champions League regulars though!

There is no way UEFA would have 5 English teams in the Champions League, we know what happened last time 5 of us went in.

To be honest, as fun as it would be, we wouldn't have a serious chance of winning it, and in the Europa League I feel we have a genuine chance. Another season or two and we should be cementing our place as Champions League regulars though!
How can you think that, which 3 teams wont get CL FOOTIE on a 'regular' basis out of these 6 Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Liverpool and UTD?

Nope. That's only if a team outside the top 4 wins the Champions League. Europa League winner is an extra place regardless.

O cool, saying that it would of been funny to win the EL and boot another English team in the process :)

How can you think that, which 3 teams wont get CL FOOTIE on a 'regular' basis out of these 6 Chelsea, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Liverpool and UTD?

Why wouldn't we be pushing those 6 all the way? I genuinely believe we will get our chance in the Champions League sooner rather than later

Well Spurs and the modern UTD wont, Arsenal have been hanging on a thred for years now and Liverpool are the yo yos of the top 4. Only Chelsea and City at the mo i would say are certain

Theoretically, there could be 9 English teams in europe in one season. 3 from the usual slots, 4 CL and then Europa league winners, and then an extra spot for fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.