Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a quick look through the uefa regulations, couldn't find anything. Probably means its a jarg rumour, or I'm crap at finding stufflol

Isn't there a rule against twitter rumours on here?

Can we delete this ridiculous rumour and pretend it never happened please?

Isn't there a rule against twitter rumours on here?

Can we delete this ridiculous rumour and pretend it never happened please?
images

So are we in the CL or not cos I've got specific shorts depending on what tournament we are in. EL and I'm bringing out my old Bermuda shorts from 1989, they just ooze Europa League. Champions League though and I'm going to maybe just go for the navy blue tight speedos with my Everton vest and blag shades if we end up facing Barca or Madrid.

The rule change that comes into effect for the 2015/16 tournament also means that if a team wins the Champions league but finishes outside the qualifying places in their domestic league, the team that finished in the lowest qualifying place (4th for the PL) would still get into the Champions league.

If both the Europa League and Champions League are won by teams finishing outside the qualifying places in their domestic league then the lowest place domestic qualifier from that league would be relegated to the Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.