Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Barca are buying Zagreb's Alen Halilović for €11m. He's supposed to be the best young attacking midfielder in europe. Hopefully if this happens it may help us get Deulofeu next season.

If the Halilovic deal were to go through, he'd be going to the B team...would have no bearing on Deulofeu's future

Could tell he was rushed back abit soon, i'm sure Martinez didn't envision having to bring him on to help salvage a point against Spurs.

Just wait until he gets the pace of the game back. If we managed to secure him for another season, that would be brilliant. Think he could flourish with another loan spell.

Could tell he was rushed back abit soon, i'm sure Martinez didn't envision having to bring him on to help salvage a point against Spurs.

Just wait until he gets the pace of the game back. If we managed to secure him for another season, that would be brilliant. Think he could flourish with another loan spell.
noticed him limping at about the 85th minute after he jumped over a Spurs player. Hope he didnt re-aggravate it.

If the Halilovic deal were to go through, he'd be going to the B team...would have no bearing on Deulofeu's future
So you'll buy one of the best and most promising attacking midfielders/wingers in Europe for 11m+ and put him in the B team?

I really find this hard to believe.

Today he looked like a player getting his first game after injury, Ross too. I hope it doesn't take them long to get back up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.