Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
nz time lad, 12 hours the other way.
Now just imagine trying to watch games at 3 and 5 in the morning. Daily reality for us
You crazy upside down people. You have nothing but my respect for getting up at these outrageous times, especially when its terrible games like West Brom or something.

I'd love to have a good excuse to stay up all night drinking.

It completely screws with your sleep patterns. If the games were all at 1 or 2 then I'd just stay up every night, but when its 3 and 5am in the morning its not really worth staying up till that hour, especially with uni. Its damn irritating trying to get to sleep after a big win, because you're just sitting in bed buzzing. Having said that, I do love watching Everton so its always worth the effort. Apart from the last derby ffs, it was on at like 7 so i spent the whole day in such a mood, it was poisonous.

It completely screws with your sleep patterns. If the games were all at 1 or 2 then I'd just stay up every night, but when its 3 and 5am in the morning its not really worth staying up till that hour, especially with uni. Its damn irritating trying to get to sleep after a big win, because you're just sitting in bed buzzing. Having said that, I do love watching Everton so its always worth the effort. Apart from the last derby ffs, it was on at like 7 so i spent the whole day in such a mood, it was poisonous.

Know the feeling mate, live in russia which is 4 hours ahead so night games are a mare not kicking off till midnight, makes it a pita to watch with the wife trying to sleep ;/

You are a generation younger than me mate, but we are generationally homogenous on the "I do love watching Everton" call.
Black Caps vs India causing me a lot of stress at the moment!! We should have battered them but ....

Gerard.....Stoke or West Ham. To further his ability and technique under the watchful guidannce of Big Samuel or ex-Barca Sparky.
World at his feet.

Joking aside the lad needs stability....RM and Everton will provide that, Barca on the other hand will have a change of manager relatively regularly and some of their spine like Inesta will not be around too much longer.

We'll see, obviously

Hey athletico Madrid are top of la liga! Go worry about that ;)
Bet you're not bothered though as you'll expect 'your' over funded 'club' to overtake 'underfunded' clubs outside the top 2.
You can just sit back in your chair an watch the enevitable happen smugly nodding at your tv.
Must be fun supporting one of two teams fighting for the league. When rangers get promoted back Scottish prem you'll have another league to follow in the exact same way. They're both pretty similar

Hey athletico Madrid are top of la liga! Go worry about that ;)
Bet you're not bothered though as you'll expect 'your' over funded 'club' to overtake 'underfunded' clubs outside the top 2.
You can just sit back in your chair an watch the enevitable happen smugly nodding at your tv.
Must be fun supporting one of two teams fighting for the league. When rangers get promoted back Scottish prem you'll have another league to follow in the exact same way. They're both pretty similar

Sadly after a dumb defeat to sodding Almeira, no they are not.

Looks like Barca are buying Zagreb's Alen Halilović for €11m. He's supposed to be the best young attacking midfielder in europe. Hopefully if this happens it may help us get Deulofeu next season.

By his tweet...seems that he's not playing. Hopefully he hasn't reinjured or something. Martinez said that he was going to be in the squad unless something bad happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.