Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so confused about this Swiss cheese revelation

It's simple really...There is no such thing as a Swiss cheese, per se....The most common interpretation of what that means, strangely enough, is Emmentaler (The ones with the holes in it)...But the kind that is often sold in the UK & US marketed as Swiss cheese is neither from Suisse nor an actual type of cheese...It's a processed amalgamation that is sold in various western countries...Think American cheese

Swiss Cheese on toast lads.
giphy.gif

6 pages of name calling and nothing about our spanish kid.

Amd I'm surprise mods allow this barca lid bashing to carry on for so long.

It's simple really...There is no such thing as a Swiss cheese, per se....The most common interpretation of what that means, strangely enough, is Emmentaler (The ones with the holes in it)...But the kind that is often sold in the UK & US marketed as Swiss cheese is neither from Suisse nor an actual type of cheese...It's a processed amalgamation that is sold in various western countries...Think American cheese
But then there is a Swiss cheese as a concept isn't there Swisso? Anyway, Gerard is signing for us in the summer after buying his own contract out because he's fed up of high handed faux Catalans who think its cool to say Barthalona. So have some of that.

Barca lad, I respect your opinion about Deulofeu going back this summer, but in reality everyone knows he'll be back at Everton next season

Status
Not open for further replies.