Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are American. An American with Spanish parents who has blatantly glory hunted Barcelona and then weirdly tried to invent yourself as some sort of jarg Balague before sneering at Everton.

Honestly, take a look. Go on.

PMSL here. Chico when we play Barca for the match preview make sure that wonderful phrase is in there.

Lines like 'I've been watching the youth teams for 7 years now' stand out for me. 7 years! 7 whole seasons. We went 7 years without signing a player not long ago and we still happily cheered Gary Naysmith as the ball bounced off his shins.
Anyway he's def got a big part to play, its time for Daylo to turn it up a level and really bring the ruckus.

I don't remember that. Seven years?

Dont forget mate, like all true barca fans he apparently lives in switzerland too, obviously the american-swiss barca conection is world renowned like, but hey mate dont get why ya reckon hes a glory hunter, apparently hes been a fan of barca through the last 13 dark years as they struggled in la liga like...

The Suisse connection is renowned since the club was formed by a Suisse national as it shares so much in common with the other FCB, FC Basel

Can we not just talk about him returning, playing and scoring for the rest of the season? It seems the American/Swiss melt (an incidentally terrible cheese on toast option) wont allow us to fantasise beyond that point.

No such thing as Swiss cheese per se

Lines like 'I've been watching the youth teams for 7 years now' stand out for me. 7 years! 7 whole seasons. We went 7 years without signing a player not long ago and we still happily cheered Gary Naysmith as the ball bounced off his shins.
Anyway he's def got a big part to play, its time for Daylo to turn it up a level and really bring the ruckus.

Indeed, 7 years...That's a fair bit of time to assess the youth talent at my club and certainly gives me considerably more knowledge about a player like Deulofeu that many here probably had never heard of nor seen prior to July

Sounds like he is traveling to London for the match against Spurs and with Lukaku still out and Traore potentially not quite match fit there's a good chance he will play...I'm sure Del Bosque mentioning Jesé as a potential WC callup motivates him to make a difference with the time he has left this season

The Suisse connection is renowned since the club was formed by a Suisse national as it shares so much in common with the other FCB, FC Basel.

Lad so we are Chilean then because of Everton Vina Del Mar by that logic. Vamos Everton.

Emmental Cheese if on is being picky, or alternatively cheese made in Switzerland is also "Swiss Cheese"
sad-look-of-pity-from-sheldon.gif%3Fw%3D560

True story.

My kopite cousin goes to that book signing events at pubs to meet Balegue

Is he saying the Swiss import all of their cheeses? He's a loon.

No but I am saying your comprehension is lacking

Emmental Cheese if on is being picky, or alternatively cheese made in Switzerland is also "Swiss Cheese"

A bit like saying any of the 300-400 cheeses in France are simply French cheese...There are over 450 different kinds of cheese en Suisse

Last edited:
A bit like saying any of the 300-400 cheeses in France are simply French cheese...There are over 450 different kinds of cheese en Suisse
As I explained previously, there is such a thing as Swiss Cheese. Either Cheese made in or originating from Switzerland, or Emmental Cheese which is commonly refered to as Swiss Cheese.
Cat-Watches-Popcorn-Pop.gif

ill_take_that_cheese.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.