Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it, if he is bought, he will be brought along slowly

Thats the crux of the matter lad, we don't believe you, didnt believe you were spanish, didnt believe you have an in depth knowledge of barca players, dont believe that Barcelona has relocated to california hence why their your local team now.
We do believe however that barca won the champions league the year you decided to start following a team that plays a sport were they use a round ball, think you know this game as soccerball or some such.
We also believe that you probably couldnt find barcelona on a map and would likely stick the pin somewhere in north africa or china like trying to guess
And i also believe that your a grade A whopper of supersize proportions who.owns a copy of fifa anf fm12 and always plays barca and their dead boss lid dontcyanno who would be laughed at by any true barca matchgoer, jarg balague indeed

Thats the crux of the matter lad, we don't believe you, didnt believe you were spanish, didnt believe you have an in depth knowledge of barca players, dont believe that Barcelona has relocated to california hence why their your local team now.
We do believe however that barca won the champions league the year you decided to start following a team that plays a sport were they use a round ball, think you know this game as soccerball or some such.
We also believe that you probably couldnt find barcelona on a map and would likely stick the pin somewhere in north africa or china like trying to guess
And i also believe that your a grade A whopper of supersize proportions who would be laughed at by any true barca matchgoer, jarg balague indeed

Don't sit on the fence there Stevo!

Don't sit on the fence there Stevo!

Was gonna rip into him for the folloeing but held back mate so as to not appear too harsh.

1. He actually lives in switzerland
2. He doesnt think swiss cheese exists
3. He refers to barca as 'us and we' and players by affectionate nicknames due to owning a completed barca page in a panini sticker album
4. He calls messi, 'Leo'
5. His in depth and frankly wierd talking about 10 yo barca players strikes me as well yewtree

And last but by no means least

6. That stupid little spanish c in his username designed to get us all going ahhh he must be the real balague

I was right about California by random chance, and originally a raiders fan that tells me alot

Never been a Raiders fan, it was merely an occasion to see a game with friends

As for Deulo, I was worried for a second when it looked like he was hobbled there towards the end but he later tweeted that he was looking forward to Crystal Palace so I would imagine he hasn't reinjured himself

do you think him and mirallas will ever start together? them on each wing could be brilliant...or they might never pass the whole game lollylol

Status
Not open for further replies.