Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how everyone remembers and jumps on his every mistake or week points. Yet completely ignore his game saving saves (some of which are quite remarkable)

Funny how Christiffa jumps on everyone for their opinions whilst offering **** all in the way of something constructive. I had you on ignore btw, yet people still quote you, I hate this system on here.

Funny how everyone remembers and jumps on his every mistake or week points. Yet completely ignore his game saving saves (some of which are quite remarkable)

Do you think the manager comes on here looking for suggestions???

It makes no odds if it's constructive or not. He's crap and most know it these days.

Do you think the manager comes on here looking for suggestions???

It makes no odds if it's constructive or not. He's crap and most know it these days.

You think that post is defensive of Tim? Wait till Bill and Kay log on in a couple of hours.

Please don't ban me Bill, I'm just messin!

I know mate. Had this particular debate with them a million times. Opinions eh?

Aye. I think I know what it is, and I've said it a couple of times, particularly about the likes of Osman and Hibbert, and it applies to Howard too. He's a player that fits the current status of our club, not good enough for Champions League, better than relegation, a decent player who gives 100% to Everton but not technically the best player going.

We have a few of them in our team, and that's fine, we're not good enough or rich enough to afford the luxury of jibbing them off, and I'm proud to have them wear Blue. They're just a bit pants now and then, and it will rightly be commented on. That doesn't make them any less important or special to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.