Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best Keepers Everton have had. Hes a fantastic shot stopper, got a good kick, and he fits in with our team. Only problem is his throwing...he doesnt do it too much...but still, great keeper.

Was solid last season but started pretty nervy this season, getting back to form now though. Quality shot stopper when he plays with confidence

Excellent keeper, I've always said that. He's not perfect but not many keepers are. I doubt we'd get a better keeper who'd actually join us.

His clean sheet record and influence on the back four over the past few years speaks for itself. He's still only 29 aswell, lots of time to improve.

his form was bad at the start of the season but lately he's been as good as any around and the whole team benefits from an on form keeper

No team does well with a nervey keeper so thankfully howard looks as solid as last year again

I like him, as I've said on her before, definately in the top 5 of PL goalkeepers for me.;)

Tbh, said the same thing about Heurelho Gomes, but really don't know what happened to him. Playing for PSV, he was just immense.:oops:

Tim looked confident today and didn't put a foot wrong. Good confidence booster, keeping a clean sheet. Roll on Villa!

I'll never forget Halewood Blue saying that Howard "needed replacing sooner rather than later."

Oh man that just cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.