Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think Jol would leave London. Ideally would like someone with an eye for the foreign market to get a few bargains in. Kenwright can't afford to do this on the cheap. Surely the board knew that there was a good chance Moyes was going and they have a list somewhere. If not then BK is truly mad!
Maybe the board didn't know, maybe Moyes kept this to himself.

Surely they had to plan given that Moyes hadn't signed a contract?? Surely any sensible business would have a contingency? I see Dave Whelan has said Martinez is too good for Everton. Unbelievable! He's just got Wigan relegated!!

Surely they had to plan given that Moyes hadn't signed a contract?? Surely any sensible business would have a contingency? I see Dave Whelan has said Martinez is too good for Everton. Unbelievable! He's just got Wigan relegated!!

I doubt it and I don't trust them. Kenwright adamantly said in that interview a couple of weeks a go that when the phone rings and people in inquired about the possibility of a job he simply said to them Everton Football Club has its manager.

And for once I think he was telling the complete truth, given what the Guardian has reported about Kenwright having no idea Moyes was interested in the job until he basically met him yesterday then I honestly don't think they have a 'post Moyes Plan'... The board could potentially ruin all the work that Moyes has done over his 11 reign by choosing the wrong manager, of which I think there are many!

Ive accepted the fact he's going to leave now and I'm excited about the prospect of a new manager. Ill be annoyed now if he decides to stay.

I'll lose my head if it's anyone of Martinez, Lennon, O'Neil, Hughes, Redknapp, Jol and especially ****ing Neville!! And Steve Round as well getting it on a full time basis. I will honestly lose my head big time.

If they can't get Laudrup (which I think will be quite hard) then we have to go for someone outside of the UK it's an absolute must!

Why a must pal??

You do realize that foreign managers who come to the PL very often don't work? Not saying for eg. The Porto manager couldn't come in and do a job but he could come in change all the staff, and bring in some terrible signings and nosedive us down the league table. Foreign is a massive risk to the club internally and the team/league placing's...

Your totally against a Harry, Martinez, Oneil ect... Why???

For me Harry Redknapp would keep us where we are currently almost guaranteed...Martinez is a gamble IMO but does know the PL, O'neil seems to have gone downhill like.

On the back of moyes 11yrs stability and the youth, staff, the club he's created do you think now is the time for massive change of culture, manager ect... Such a gamble to do that IMO.

I think a little like utd wanting moyes, like them we need continuity, someone to keep the ball rolling as apposed to a massive change... We don't have the money for that or the money to get us out of the trouble it could cause...

Harry redknapp for me!!

Why a must pal??

You do realize that foreign managers who come to the PL very often don't work? Not saying for eg. The Porto manager couldn't come in and do a job but he could come in change all the staff, and bring in some terrible signings and nosedive us down the league table. Foreign is a massive risk to the club internally and the team/league placing's...

For me Harry Redknapp would keep us where we are currently almost guaranteed...Martinez is a gamble IMO but does know the PL, O'neil seems to have gone downhill like.

On the back of moyes 11yrs stability and the youth, staff, the club he's created do you think now is the time for massive change of culture, manager ect... Such a gamble to do that IMO.

I think a little like utd wanting moyes, like them we need continuity, someone to keep the ball rolling as apposed to a massive change... We don't have the money for that or the money to get us out of the trouble it could cause...

Harry redknapp for me!!

Harry likes to spend money, plus he ruined most clubs except for Spurs who wouldn't let it happen, O'Neil been sacked by Villa and sunderland for buying crap and getting his team to play ****e, O'Neil would use Fellaini as a lone striker.

Why a must pal??

Harry redknapp for me!!

Possibly the worst shout ever

Why a must pal??

Harry redknapp for me!!

Cos nothing says massive stability like harry redknapp.

We'd be bankrupt by Christmas if we appoint harry.

Why? Would we continue to sign players outside of Transfer windows? Would the chairman sanction a wage bill so high all our money would run out within 3-months of signing said players? Would we completely disregard all our previous work to keep the club afloat just for HAWWY???

Please leave the nonsense to the Kopites

Status
Not open for further replies.