Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slitting my wrists if that **** Lennon is brought in.

Actually, same applies for Hughes, O'Neill. Gang of carts.

Knew we'd not stay above the RS for too long.

And so the decline begins.

Will do, if they acknowledge my dispute...as of right now it's blocked in all countries. I could take the music out but that's most of the fun in it. Floyd, lad.

upload it on Vimeo.

my last Floyd session was also a mix...the psychedelic instrumental stuff from umma gumma, piper, atom heart etc. but the wall & final cut are great drunken singalonga albums. and in-between you've got what i call the high-end period with on the run, great gig, money, shine on, machine & sheep...those productions still sound superior to anything today.

so many shades of floyd...completely unique in the world of music.

I'm curious who all those who were clamoring for Moyes to be out want to come in. There were plenty who wanted him out, though i never understood why. Surely they had some ideas for a suitable and realistic replacement?

It's not our job to find a replacement.

Kenwright should have a team in place to find the best manager possible.

We're the 6th best club in the best and most lucrative league in the world - there is something badly wrong if we cannot attract a top coach.

Originally was going to pick Laudrup but after seeing Malky MacKay on the list I voted for him. Not even thought about him to be honest but i think he would do great here.

Not sure about Martinez tbh.

It's Laudrup for me, hands down. I mean just look at him.

01_laud_1567432a.jpg

Anyone who actually chooses to call himself Malky should not get within 200 miles of this club...apologies to any lurking Malkies

Some of the names linked (99%) would actually LOWER our current profile before even a game was played....

Only Perreira (who i know nothing about) and Laudrup (image more than success) would possibly boost our profile on the continent.

Anyone like a Hughes O'Neill or Lennon and I think there will be a MASSIVE element who turn on the board.

Some of the names linked (99%) would actually LOWER our current profile before even a game was played....

Only Perreira (who i know nothing about) and Laudrup (image more than success) would possibly boost our profile on the continent.

Anyone like a Hughes O'Neill or Lennon and I think there will be a MASSIVE element who turn on the board.

Whereas Moyes spent his stash of no money carefully, Hughes or O'Neill would spend their no money with careless abandon, leaving us with expensive mediocrity with which we would still have no money to pay for

Kind of like Sunderland or QPR really

I'll take Laudrup.

I'd be quite excited at his knowledge of Spanish football and eye for a Moyes-like bargain.

Pity we couldn't nick Michu from them though as he'd cost about 15m.

Status
Not open for further replies.