Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely fantastic, not arsed he is the best midfielder in the league.

Do one Yaya Toure, Mata, Lampard, Carzola etc
Aidrian Durham mentioned that exact list this week when talking of us and said we have no players of that quality thats why we wouldnt get top 4 IM not say we will but FAFS

If nothing else he's the most influential player in the league. When he plays like that he can completely change the flow of a game. He is so calm on the ball and with his first touch, then every so often a spark of brilliance like a half volley or a little flick for an assist.. I think he can only get better and will be considered one of the best whether that is with us or not.

Clearly the best midfielder in Merseyside by some distance. Agreed by bloody everyone except that shower across the park.

I'm continually amazed he signed that contract. Money in the bank, whether we sell him or keep him, because him and Baines are the difference between challenging for the top four and challenging for the top half of the table.

Clearly the best midfielder in Merseyside by some distance. Agreed by bloody everyone except that shower across the park.

I'm continually amazed he signed that contract. Money in the bank, whether we sell him or keep him, because him and Baines are the difference between challenging for the top four and challenging for the top half of the table.
mate, YAYA'S living of the last season Felli is the best midfielder in the prem bar maybe mata

Status
Not open for further replies.