Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been watching MOTD again on sky+ and i am really really worried that we are going to lose him in jan, I dont know to what club, I cant see him going over sea's i think his style wouldnt fit in as they dont like any contact.

Im not sure what we would do if we did lose him, On another note i am really impressed with Arouna Kone.

I have just been watching MOTD again on sky+ and i am really really worried that we are going to lose him in jan, I dont know to what club, I cant see him going over sea's i think his style wouldnt fit in as they dont like any contact.

Im not sure what we would do if we did lose him, On another note i am really impressed with Arouna Kone.

Unless we get a monster bid he won't be leaving in January I don't think. If we don't get into Europe or win something this season I can't see us keeping hold of him over the summer though.

Don't be worried, he will not be an Everton player forever. Whether that is 3 months or 6 years, lets just enjoy one of the best footballers we have had in recent history.

Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

I love reading this.

points back to cal's post again. The guy was dropped back but yet immeditely score and assists in the box haha, why you no play your position marouanne?

Status
Not open for further replies.