Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is a possibility he could be here in January, though I don't like to see players keep on with a bad attitude because they didn't get what they wanted. Compare and contrast with Gueye. It would concern me that there would seemingly be a clear field to sign him which doesn't say a lot.

I haven't changed my opinion of him in that he is a good player but not good enough to justify a likely club record outlay, or near it, we need 20 goals from such an investment to propel us into the top six and beyond.

Yes exactly. Agree. Gana showed PSG he was worth the investment and they came back again. As a positive let’s hope Zaha scores lots of goals ... against the top 6 and we then sign him!

I also prefer him to Zaha . Let's be honest Iwobi hasn't got the same technical skills as Wilfred but he makes up for it with his physical prescence and attitude. He's gonna be a belter .
Iwobi is an upgrade on bolasie, zaha has the potential to be world class.
You have to remember he plays under hodgson in a poor palace team.

The transfer should of happened at the start of the transfer window so palace could find replacements not on the last day in a move that would of got them relegated

That was poor by brands

Iwobi is an upgrade on bolasie, zaha has the potential to be world class.
You have to remember he plays under hodgson in a poor palace team.

The transfer should of happened at the start of the transfer window so palace could find replacements not on the last day in a move that would of got them relegated

That was poor by brands
So when is Zaha going to realize that potential? He's 27 in November. Not sure he's getting any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.