Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a palace perspective what would be the point in selling your best player, even for a world record fee, if you know you cant replace him and run the risk of being in a relegation scrap? They had no time left in the window, dont think it would have mattered if we offered 80million straight cash, they'd be stupid to accept imo.

He was involved in a quarter of all their goals last season, it's just self preservation on their part. If it was the other way round and spurs or someone came in for richarlison today with a 100m pound bid or whatever we'd all be raging if we let him go, and weve got a far better squad than palace. Nobody can afford to lose their best players, especially on deadline day. It's all a bit of a farce imo.

I don’t buy this. Selling one player doesn’t mean relegation

Gutted. [Poor language removed] off Everton, you absolute clowns.

Had everyone going with Doucoure and Zaha and ended up with Rojo.

Oh pray tell wise one how the damn hell is it the club’s fault that Palace were stubborn enough to knock back two good offers

Same for Watford, hell hasn’t it come out that we’re refusing to pay United’s price for Rojo now

We haved saved a lot of money and have not been ripped by Mr Parish and Hodgson. Thank God. I hope the same with Rojo, he keeps away

Palace have took the proverbial here.

I wonder what it will be like on Saturday playing this shower of muck?

Hopefully give them a good hiding :)

Parish said he wants to emulate Everton without the finance, hes doing a pretty poor job of it then because he should know we spent the Moyes years selling our players and rebuilding the whole squad with the profit, its very unhealthy to rely on one player and you cant really progress the squad that way.
Yes, agree with all of that, but none of it motivates me enough to sell our best player on the last day of the transfer window.

So roy said he "has beef" with the ownership - lol good luck getting him into 5th gear now.

Roy is partial to blame - should have said he doesn't want a sulking player in his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.