Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m completely fine with this deal not happening if it doesn’t happen. It would be such an out of character signing, a little over the preferred age range, overpriced, probably won’t have a lot of sell-on value later.

How much of Zaha’s statistical profile is a result of Palace giving him the ball literally every attack? That wouldn’t happen at a bigger club.
So you think we'd better without signing a winger when we just lost Lookman?

It's not about Zaha, it's about anyone at this moment.

Sorry to disagree, we shouldn't be signing just anyone. Ever.

Should always be someone who can make a difference, either starting line up or bench. Never just anyone. Lookman barely played last year so we won't miss him.

The only positive I can think of is Palace might be waiting to sign a forward and if no bid accepted accept our cash + Tosun offer for Zaha at the Death.

Aslong as paperwork has gone in clubs can request an extension so I imagine we have approx an hour to get this done.

Whats funny is how the majority on here now seem disappointed that this won't happen yet the poll shows that only 28.5% were actually keen to sign him in the first place. I include myself in that, I was on the fence and yet now I am really feeling deflated lol

I voted for the overrated turd choice, but I still want him, because I’m a spoilt brat. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.