Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that, if we don't get him and Palace get relegated anyway, they'd be forced to sell him for cheaper next summer because his wages would be too much for the Championship.

Would still rather have him now of course but 100m is a huge price tag if its true.

Mate we’re minted who’s assed about the money just get him in ffs

Mate we’re minted who’s assed about the money just get him in ffs
I aint on board with the Esk's Twitter finance nonsense but come on you don't really think we're suddenly able to throw 100m around? We got money, but surely not THAT much money. Its 1/5th of our stadium.

I aint on board with the Esk's Twitter finance nonsense but come on you don't really think we're suddenly able to throw 100m around? We got money, but surely not THAT much money. Its 1/5th of our stadium.

Well if we didnt we woudnt bid, it won’t be 100 million be around 80 odd I imagine if it happens

We’re one of the richest clubs in football at the moment. I think we’ll genuinely spend 100 million a year until we get top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.