Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get zaha in tomorrow, what formation do you think silva will employ. The 4-2-3-1 that we saw the majority of last season or the more attack minded 4-3-3?
Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gomes Gbmain
Richarlison Sigurdsson Zaha
Kean
Or
Pickford
Sidibe Keane Mina Digne
Gomes Gbmain Delph
Richarlison Kean Zaha.

If we do sign Zaha, he undoubtedly becomes our most highest-profile signing in recent history. Maybe Lucas Digne was pretty high-profile but he was seen as a Barca-reject by a lot of people.

There's no way Palace sell him to us with such short time left for any replacement.
Yeah I think the deal’s entirely dependent on Palace’s ability to bring in a quality replacement. Don’t see us having a problem stumping up the cash.

If we do sign Zaha, he undoubtedly becomes our most highest-profile signing in recent history. Maybe Lucas Digne was pretty high-profile but he was seen as a Barca-reject by a lot of people.
And look how he proved them wrong. Let’s hope Mina can stay fit this season and do the same.

Yeah I think the deal’s entirely dependent on Palace’s ability to bring in a quality replacement. Don’t see us having a problem stumping up the cash.
But it is also dependent on whether he is willing to make the move from his home in South London.

There's no way Palace sell him to us with such short time left for any replacement.

That's entirely logical and what I was thinking - a huge wadge of cash in the bank won't score them any goals or provide any assists. Yet despite this, although they keep turning down offers, they seem to have stopped short of saying, "Shove off and don't bother coming back". A bit encouraging, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.