Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if this will actually happen or not, all I know is come Thursday evening if he’s not a blue I’ll be absolutely devastated after letting myself fantasise about a front 3 of him, richy and kean.

I hate sounding like one of those top 6 clubs bell fans but I feel Palace should sell the lad if we do get near a realistic asking price.

If they were building a side looking to fight for Europe or the top 6 fair enough but they appear to want to do nothing but exist in the Prem and he's too good a player to be in that situation.

Saying that they are right to ask for whatever they want so its upto us / Zaha to push for any move to go through.

I’m sorry mate but I hate this attitude. Just like I hated city fans who thought we should let lescott go because they were on the up and we weren’t.

He’s their player plus he was happy enough to sign a new long term contract with them last season.

If we offer a deal that suits them then great but if they don’t want to sell him then that’s up to them.

On the flip side of your argument - you’ve said they seem happy enough to simply exist in the premiership. They’re far less likely to do that if they sell Zaha.

Ps I really hope we sigh him.

I’m sorry mate but I hate this attitude. Just like I hated city fans who thought we should let lescott go because they were on the up and we weren’t.

He’s their player plus he was happy enough to sign a new long term contract with them last season.

If we offer a deal that suits them then great but if they don’t want to sell him then that’s up to them.

On the flip side of your argument - you’ve said they seem happy enough to simply exist in the premiership. They’re far less likely to do that if they sell Zaha.

Ps I really hope we sigh him.

Aye but my point was mate even in the City/Lescott scenario we were still a club competing/playing in Europe whereas City were a club trying to buy their way into the top 4.

If Palace were doing a Leicester, Wolves heck even West Ham and signing players to give them a chance at the top 7 or even top 10 fair enough, but at present they'll be duking it out with the likes of Newcastle, Brighton and the promoted 3 for survival.

I get keeping him boosts their chances however from the players perspective I think he's too good to be in that position if he wants out the club.

Obviously Palace are right to ask for whatever amount they deem to sell him, but I think if they flat out refuse but dont do anything in the market to boost their squad its a bit harsh on the player (although I agree if they sign a new deal its their own fault if then they are held by the club).

Aye but my point was mate even in the City/Lescott scenario we were still a club competing/playing in Europe whereas City were a club trying to buy their way into the top 4.

If Palace were doing a Leicester, Wolves heck even West Ham and signing players to give them a chance at the top 7 or even top 10 fair enough, but at present they'll be duking it out with the likes of Newcastle, Brighton and the promoted 3 for survival.

I get keeping him boosts their chances however from the players perspective I think he's too good to be in that position if he wants out the club.

Obviously Palace are right to ask for whatever amount they deem to sell him, but I think if they flat out refuse but dont do anything in the market to boost their squad its a bit harsh on the player (although I agree if they sign a new deal its their own fault if then they are held by the club).

How about going back to the Rooney days then? You thought we should just automatically sell him to Utd? Because I’d have much preferred to have kept him if we could’ve afforded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.