Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

The lad has 3 players marking him and still manages to be there best player by far. Would be even better here.

Not at all. You see it all the time with him, the obsession to beat a man when a simple pass will do. He is a killer of attacks.

Zaha’s stats are disappointing on paper but I don’t think the stats do him any justice. I watched Palace quite a few times last season and his teammates rarely helped him out. A lot of times he was the most advanced player for Palace, he usually had to hold off a defender or two or draw a foul to get his team further up the pitch. When Palace were attacking there was a lack of movement from his teammates in the box, he would just have to create an opening for himself.
No disrespect to Palace but in a better attacking team he could really cause havoc.

Zaha’s stats are disappointing on paper but I don’t think the stats do him any justice. I watched Palace quite a few times last season and his teammates rarely helped him out. A lot of times he was the most advanced player for Palace, he usually had to hold off a defender or two or draw a foul to get his team further up the pitch. When Palace were attacking there was a lack of movement from his teammates in the box, he would just have to create an opening for himself.
No disrespect to Palace but in a better attacking team he could really cause havoc.
They really aren't that disappointing at least in my opinion. 10 goals and 5 assists is more than respectable for a season especially when throwing in all the stuff you've said there.

Zaha was the one real threat on offense for Crystal Palace. He needs space to run with the ball but Everton has a much better front line to give it to him. And if the defense smothers him the others should thrive. Not sure why they are even considering moving him as that is the type of bad decision that can push a middle of the pack team to survival mode near the bottom.

Zaha was the one real threat on offense for Crystal Palace. He needs space to run with the ball but Everton has a much better front line to give it to him. And if the defense smothers him the others should thrive. Not sure why they are even considering moving him as that is the type of bad decision that can push a middle of the pack team to survival mode near the bottom.
If they sold him without replacing him well they’d go down. I think they’ll keep him.

Potential to be world class under the right manager and premier League proven.
Having got 50m for bissaka they aren't in a rush to sell.

I think my head may have exploded, come into the Zaha thread to find out Kanchelskis is actually Andros Townsend, I'm not sure I can cope with this news and why have we not signed Townsend if this be true haha

Anyway Zaha, I'd take him, just not at prices quoted, keep being told it's not my money though so let's do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.