Transfer Rumour Zaha with poll

How do you feel about Zaha joining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The poll makes very interesting reading.

Yet we are all pleading with the clubs to get the deal done for an absolutely massive transfer fee lol

Strange lot aren’t we lol

For the considerable outlay for a player who failed to settle at United and appears to like living down South, On the Fence is the correct call.

He is undoubtedly a quality player, but would he be in this environment.

I would hope that with the continued pursuit of Zaha, we have the correct encouragement from the player that he wants in.

It would seem strange, I agree.

But Ed Aarons reported that and he's 100% on with Palace stuff. So while strange, it seems to have been the case.
I must admit I thought it was lazy journalism originating from Allardyce’s intrest in him when he was at Palace

Women on sky sports is RATTLED. Must have had someone browsing GOT.

"Ive upset Everton fans, we love all clubs, premire league, football league etc."...

Because weirdos have been tweeting Sky demanding she got sacked.

Grown ups. Because of a throwaway comment designed to wind up but, actually, one that was also factually correct.

We are a weird breed. We can't stand any criticism and get proper touchy. It's just strange. It's not hard to just ignore it.

Ill watch what I want thanks, get back in your box

Innit. I think it's out of order the biggest news channel is constantly down talking us, and that clip takes the poss.

I want the announcement vid to be her saying "they're not even top 6" then him wearing an everton top saying "we will be"

Because weirdos have been tweeting Sky demanding she got sacked.

Grown ups. Because of a throwaway comment designed to wind up but, actually, one that was also factually correct.

We are a weird breed. We can't stand any criticism and get proper touchy. It's just strange. It's not hard to just ignore it.

It is hard to ignore it when its so constant tho.

I'm not exactly tweeting sky demanding her to be sacked but i'm still fed up of us being belittled at every opportunity

only hope i'm hanging on to is they haven't come out publically and said he's categorically not for sale this window

think we will miss out in the end though, don't understand why we didn't just bid for him a week or 2 go ago though, would have been a brilliant addition

It is hard to ignore it when its so constant tho.

I'm not exactly tweeting sky demanding her to be sacked but i'm still fed up of us being belittled at every opportunity

We don't help ourselves though. We get wound up about it and fret and do weird stuff.

Unfortunately, the club - when they do things like scramble around for Rojo with 5 hours to go - don't help either.

It does wind me up. But it's a lot easier to just ignore it.

It only hurst because, objectively, what she's saying is true. We aren't a top six club. But she's ignored the context that we're trying hard to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.