2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Well we swapped Cannon and Simms for him so I'm on the fence at the moment if that was wise move. Simms bullying the renowned Chelsea centre back and rifling a rocket in still haunts me, he was gone weeks later.

simms is absolute pony and hes scored twice in 20 games for coventry.

cannon hasnt played a single minute yet through injury.

i know who i'd rather have as an option out of the 3 currently

What's going on with this guy?

Never plays and doesn't appear to be going out on loan this month.

Hell, this thread had even dropped back to page 6.

The Invisible Man.

Well we swapped Cannon and Simms for him so I'm on the fence at the moment if that was wise move. Simms bullying the renowned Chelsea centre back and rifling a rocket in still haunts me, he was gone weeks later.
Tbf Simms has scored 3 in about 29 games this season. Started for Coventry today, they scored 6 and he wasn't amongst the goals.

What's going on with this guy?

Never plays and doesn't appear to be going out on loan this month.

Hell, this thread had even dropped back to page 6.

The Invisible Man.
Thats the issue when we only play 1 striker and he's the 3rd option. Hardly his fault, though reckon he will get some game time if Doms appeal gets turned down

Thats the issue when we only play 1 striker and he's the 3rd option. Hardly his fault, though reckon he will get some game time if Doms appeal gets turned down
Beto starts, he maybe gets 10 mins at the end, maybe?

If this carries on he's wasted a whole season.

Surely a good loan would be better?

I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of him whilst Doucoure has been injured because he played as a bit of a support striker a couple of times as a sub I thought
Loan would be good for the lad I think yeah, get some competitive minutes

simms is absolute pony and hes scored twice in 20 games for coventry.

cannon hasnt played a single minute yet through injury.

i know who i'd rather have as an option out of the 3 currently
Wrong, started the last two and scored 3, was used as a sub in 4 of Leicester’s 6 before that as well