2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

Was just a forwarded on message,.probably complete bs lets be honest
Its not probably BS, it is definitely BS. Dyche literally gave an injury update a few hours ago. This is what he said about Youssef.

"He has come in a bit delayed from his games programme; he got 45 minutes in the week, so he is still adjusting and adapting. He is very young, but he is adapting to the training and playing, so he will be a slow burner, I think. He is going along nicely at the minute just settling in."

Err, why post it then if you think it’s probably complete bs? It hardly does your credibility any good 🤷‍♂️
Credibility? Mate It was just a rumour going around that someone else said, I just agreed I've seen it as well. Chill
Its not probably BS, it is definitely BS. Dyche literally gave an injury update a few hours ago. This is what he said about Youssef.

"He has come in a bit delayed from his games programme; he got 45 minutes in the week, so he is still adjusting and adapting. He is very young, but he is adapting to the training and playing, so he will be a slow burner, I think. He is going along nicely at the minute just settling in."
That's good then nothing to worry about pal

Evertonians: “Behave like a proper, well run football club”

Also Evertonians: “What are we doing signing a young player with high potential for a reasonable fee when he can’t immediately contribute?!”
Maybe the fear he had a rock bottom relegation clause in his contract.?