Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll believe it when I see it, can't say I know much about this lad apart from a cameo against Arsenal. Was impressive I must say but.......

That's all

Comment from Sporting Lisbon colleague 'We’ve had their pants down if true. Useful squad option for us but can’t see him going on to be anything better than average'
Average for Sporting Lisbon is probably a big upgrade in many spots for Everton. A guy that would be very good for a top flight team is not joining Everton right now. This season, like the last two, is a battle to not be 1 of the 3 slowest gazelles that get eaten by the lions.

3 goals in 21 games wtf

and he’s 19? he’s our saviour and about 50th choice in pecking order
Is what we need to be doing as a club bringing in a talent before the move on to the next club. Is a risk but look at toure got 9 in 64 games at reims then 7 in 20 games at almeria. I am sure the club will be looking to get another striker in

Sort of signing you make as an understudy to an established CF.

Hope he does well if he signs but feels a little like the Kean signing in that he'll likely be thrust into the starting 11 too soon with much burden on his shoulders.

Hope we're not once again pitching DCL as our starting CF the poor boy just cannot stay fit.

Straight into the u21s…

Either way he will sit on the bench watching DCL scuff it or Maupay slice it wide.. “ one for the future”.. or whatever.

It’s so hard to view anything optimistically

Status
Not open for further replies.