Confirmed Signing Youssef Chermiti

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we are theoretically trying to sign this lad, the psg lad and big willy ?

where have we got money from all of a sudden ?
As others have said - player sales.

But we also had interest in him since June/July. No doubt weve been pushing his agent as well and so there may have been funds set aside pending a result before the window closed.

The El Bilal funds have perhaps been halved with Chermiti but there are also potentially sales pending.

Id be happy with Chermiti and Gnonto with the focus then on sales for one or two more signings.

so what time today lol ? still a shocker for me that Romano has confirmed the transfer already like 24 hours ago and so has dyche, but i wonder if it is just our media team holding up the announcement or are there any formal documents to be exchanged still

It’ll be done.

Didn’t new signings have to be registered yesterday to be included at the weekend?

Our media team are unfortunately from the 1980’s and they’re having issues with their Dial Up Internet, so the media for his welcome isn’t quite there there, give it another 3-4 weeks and we’ll announce it :lol:

so what time today lol ? still a shocker for me that Romano has confirmed the transfer already like 24 hours ago and so has dyche, but i wonder if it is just our media team holding up the announcement or are there any formal documents to be exchanged still
8am prezzy, Minty Fonta on X formerly known as Twitter, just posted it so gotta be true.;)

It’ll be done.

Didn’t new signings have to be registered yesterday to be included at the weekend?

Our media team are unfortunately from the 1980’s and they’re having issues with their Dial Up Internet, so the media for his welcome isn’t quite there there, give it another 3-4 weeks and we’ll announce it lol

12 bells today for us and people playing on Sunday.

It’ll be done.

Our media team are unfortunately from the 1980’s and they’re having issues with their Dial Up Internet, so the media for his welcome isn’t quite there there, give it another 3-4 weeks and we’ll announce it lol
Noon today is the cut off

Morning all
1000034625.jpg

They've signed the paperwork - just the media team doing the pointless "reveal video".

Could be at 2:59pm tomorrow and would still be able to play.

Dyche's comments tho not sure if hes gonna be involved A. against fulham and B. for the forseeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.