Your worst Everton 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame it on Southall,
Don't blame it on Hinchcliffe,
Don't blame it on Watson,
Blame it on the Barrett.

everton-earl-barrett-165-merlin-premier-league-97-football-sticker-64638-p.jpg

I couldn't imagine an Everton worst X1 without Niasse in it now?. Actually bursting out laughing when watching a player is never a good sign.

Reactions: JLW

A lot of awful selections will come about with some shocking players binging back even worse memories. But all the teams put together would have to go some to disgrace the club, it's fans and its history the way the current set of players did in the last few months of last season
Yes considering how much talent we have

Threads like this will always annoy me as people bring up some really weird names. So I am going to get all my should never been in a worst 11 list out of the way now....

Carl Tiler - Hardly put a foot wrong for us during some pretty grim times. Always put a shift in and never looked awful at any point for us. It actually makes me angry when he gets put in teams like this. He was fine for us.
Terry Phelan - Was actually brilliant for us in the minimal amount of games he played for us. Injury destroyed him.
Mickael Madar - Scored some very important goals for us and was probably the only player we had who linked up well with Ferguson. If anything he was actually a level above those around him. He had a great touch and could finish (shocking derby miss aside)
John O' Kane - Was pretty average for us. Again not one who played awful or anything. You have soooooo many more options at Right Back.
Li Tie - Was a shining light in the season we came 7th. Actually a useful player, we fell apart when he got injured that season.
Joe Max Moore - Scored in 5 games on the bounce for us when he came in before getting shunted out wide. Again there are much worse options up front.
Scott Gemmill - Along with Kevin Campbell was instrumental in us staying up when he first arrived. Scored a cracker against Newcastle before (and stop me if you have heard this before...) he got a bad injury and never looked the same player.
Lacina Traore 60 minutes, one goal, a back heeler at that, and could have had another. There really is not enough minutes to judge him on.

Surely our worst 11 ever most have no redeeming qualities whatsoever during their time with us?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.