Your top 20 worst/stupidest Everton signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Shot 2023-12-23 at 6.16.14 PM.jpg

Rod Belfit (made even worse because we traded him for the young David Joghnson)

Ian Wilson

John O’Kane
Earl Barrett

Cuco Martinez
David Ginola
Paul Gascoigne
Yannick Bolassie

Oumar Niasse (though I will always love the lad)

Vinnie Samways

Mike Milliken

Per Koldrup

Alex Nyarko

Neil Maupauy

Moshe Kean

Danny Williamson

David Burrows

Ashley Young

Idn Tal

Fabian Delf

Don't really like slagging anybody off who's worn our jersey but I'll mention one - John Spencer. Apologies if he's already been mentioned elsewhere, only flicked through this really. I did see Terry Curran get a mention and while it didn't really work out for him permanently, I'll always love his loan spell, especially the game against Luton when we were in the doldrums and to see a winger torturing the opposition (all 14000 or so of us who were there) was brilliant!

Last edited:
Has to be Koldrup, just a completely random signing. Came to the club, didn't play straight away, still wasn't playing a few months later and then rumors came out that he's so bad he literally can't header footballs, played one match then got sold to Fiorentina at end of season.

Proper Everton transfer

Has to be Koldrup, just a completely random signing. Came to the club, didn't play straight away, still wasn't playing a few months later and then rumors came out that he's so bad he literally can't header footballs, played one match then got sold to Fiorentina at end of season.

Proper Everton transfer

Bad scouting though? If Moyes is teaching the lad to head a ball in training you have to suspect he wasn't pepared for English football at the time we signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.