Your song pick for Everton - equivalent to "YNWA"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already got the song. It should be 'We shall not be moved' . The song sounds like it was made in the 50's so they should make that the focal point just before kick off and play it dead loud while the lads in the Gwladys Street do the jive.

We've already got the song. It should be 'We shall not be moved' . The song sounds like it was made in the 50's so they should make that the focal point just before kick off and play it dead loud while the lads in the Gwladys Street do the jive.

We should just play the theme song from Jesus Christ super star in homage to our dear leader

Couldn't you just imagine it 5 minutes before kick off 5 minutes before kick off we all link arms and start singing some James blunt

The away fans won't know what's hit them

Would we keep the record playing as the song was sung though? I think you have to keep the record playing, it increases the decibels and adds to the special atmosphere.

The Pretender by Foo Fighters?

Second half they could come out to My Hero?

Considered Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins for some cheese (Won't be able to get Archer's voice out of my head though)

That song Kermit sings is a good one, (especially if we when we're wearing the many-coloured boot laces)

"...someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The lovers, the dreamers and me".

We could all dress up as blue frogs and belt that out....certain to disconcert the opposition lol

Status
Not open for further replies.