Your most memorable days on GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a relatively new member I clicked On a line Bungle had posted claiming it was a film of one of our guys on the training ground or some such fib! Opened it (I was at work in a fairly packed office) to be greeted with a couple of dogs humping the kidneys out of each other. I always look upon that as my GOT induction :) some people in the office that have avoided me to this day.

Who was that Aussie bloke who got a massive sad on then bitched us out to that Liverpool forum?
You could actually sense the tears on his keyboard when people on here weren’t nice enough to him

That the one who didnt know who he wanted to support so asked us to be nice?

Well, that was his story; was clearly an attention seeking bellend.

That the one who didnt know who he wanted to support so asked us to be nice?

Well, that was his story; was clearly an attention seeking bellend.
Aye that was the one. Indicative of this new generation of entitlement where everyone has to pander to you

As a relatively new member I clicked On a line Bungle had posted claiming it was a film of one of our guys on the training ground or some such fib! Opened it (I was at work in a fairly packed office) to be greeted with a couple of dogs humping the kidneys out of each other. I always look upon that as my GOT induction :) some people in the office that have avoided me to this day.
Hahaha you have to click when you seem him post, you just know it’s going to be mental

Status
Not open for further replies.