Your fave memory of the Moyes era

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;XJ2ze-nuTqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ2ze-nuTqI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

If we ever get back there I will make sure I appreciate it all the more. Can only imagine how the players felt coming in to that kind of reception.

I'd never seen that clip before. Superb.

Fantastic thread. So many memories, mostly fairly recent which makes it so sad as well.

Like many I'm going for Arteta v Fiorentina. Was in a pub in Dublin watching it with supporters club in Ireland and the place exploded.

Rooney versus Arsenal last minute. Let's be honest, that was one of the more special moments in our recent history, amazing how one player can make you feel unbeatable.

Discussing a Newcastle game when we had a pen against us that never was outside Widnes Ground an him been genuinly honest about it.
2009 Fa Cup Final... Semi was immense an beat the final feeling but its a defeatist who says Semi was better!

the first time he wore a huge ****-off tie when we played in europe. looked like sam allerdyce had tied it for him

If i have to be serious, it was when I realized that my idol, David Unsworth, was the man Moyes was leaning on to get things done, and the response unsworth had to the challenge. It was leadership at its best.

Also, when moyes challenged lescott to score more goals than moyes himself had in one season, and lescott res[ponded, it was another master stroke of inspiration on moyes' part. His inspiring days are done though. now he sucks life out of everything.

oh, my other fav moment was when he took one of the swedes off. "Sit down there, or i'll knock you the f*(ck out"

Why can'at he pull the joy of football out of his ass and make his players love the game again? they hate him, he hates them, the fans hate him, the players hate the fans and the fans hate each other for not making this bunch of sh*(t work better.

dead, all dead. oh yea friday cant wait. joke.

Rooney versus Arsenal last minute. Let's be honest, that was one of the more special moments in our recent history, amazing how one player can make you feel unbeatable.

Thats gotta go down in english football history. Not only goal of pretty much any season but as a 16 year old?!?

Also doing the double over citeh the last couple of seasons. All the money they spent couldn't compete with our tactics, teamwork and determination.

Seems like a looooong time ago

The FA cup semi-final.

Was watching it with my Utd supporting brother. When that last penalty went in, I just fell to the floor and started crying.

Unbelievable day.

FA Cup Semi. Unlike all you armchairs I was there.

City away last year when we won 2-1.

Gosling 1-0.

Ferguson vs United.

Arteta vs Fiorentina.

AJ's 3-0 derby.

Finishing 4th.

Rooney vs Arsenal.

But best of all was the first minute of the FA cup final. Ended up 2 rows in front of my seat. Everyone went absolutely mental. Boss. Let's f*cking do it this year Everton. It's possible.

If i have to be serious, it was when I realized that my idol, David Unsworth, was the man Moyes was leaning on to get things done, and the response unsworth had to the challenge. It was leadership at its best.

Also, when moyes challenged lescott to score more goals than moyes himself had in one season, and lescott res[ponded, it was another master stroke of inspiration on moyes' part. His inspiring days are done though. now he sucks life out of everything.

oh, my other fav moment was when he took one of the swedes off. "Sit down there, or i'll knock you the f*(ck out"

Why can'at he pull the joy of football out of his ass and make his players love the game again? they hate him, he hates them, the fans hate him, the players hate the fans and the fans hate each other for not making this bunch of sh*(t work better.

dead, all dead. oh yea friday cant wait. joke.

nope all fans don't hate him, he doesn't hate the players, the players don't hate him. Only the board seem to hate giving him money or selling the club. You are making stupid inferences.

FA cup semi finals, I managed to break by bed I was so happy..

Mancity game with Felli's amazing game.

3-1 against manu was pretty amazing too.

FA Cup Semi. Unlike all you armchairs I was there.

City away last year when we won 2-1.

Gosling 1-0.

Ferguson vs United.

Arteta vs Fiorentina.

AJ's 3-0 derby.

Finishing 4th.

Rooney vs Arsenal.

But best of all was the first minute of the FA cup final. Ended up 2 rows in front of my seat. Everyone went absolutely mental. Boss. Let's f*cking do it this year Everton. It's possible.

Me too lid. What a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.